Work Permit Information

What is a Work Permit?  Who needs one?  All of your questions answered here.

Since summer is over all work permits will be processed through the Career Center – students will pick up the application and drop it back off in the Career Center (B Building) when complete.  Students need to allow 24 hours to process the permit!