- College & Career Center
- Summer School Info
- Grading Timeline
- CAASPP Testing
- Career Opportunities
- Work Permit Information
- Request for Transcripts
- Duplicate Diploma Info
- Schedule Change Request Form
- Agricultural Education
- ASB Student Leadership
- CSF and NHS
- UMHS Programs
Work Permit Information
How to get a Work Permit:
Click here for the Request for Work Permit form.
- Secure a job/get hired.
- Print and complete the Request for Work Permit Form.
- Fill in the form. Note: All three sections on pg. 2 of your work permit must be complete before submitting your form.
- Bring your completed form to the College & Careeer Center (B Building open 7:30am-4:00pm)
- We will receive your request and email you a completed Work Permit or you can pick up the final copy. Please allow 1 to 2 business days for processing.
- Take your Work Permit to your Employer.
Questions: Contact Hannah Dewater, College and Career Guidance email@example.com
530-621-4003 ext. 4206
Looking for a job, internship, or volunteer opportunity?
The College & Career Centers at the four comprehensive high schools of EDUHSD have joined forces to offer a FREE resource for students seeking employment and/or career development opportunities in El Dorado County.