- Athletic Mission Statements
- Athletic Registration Info
- Athletic Forms & Handbook
- Sports Schedules
- Athletic Teams & Coaches
- Athletic Boosters
- Athletic Census Info
Athletic Registration Info
All students must be cleared by the UMHS Athletic Office before a student participates in any UMHS sport.
Athletic Registration Process:
- Pre-Register online for Union Mine sports through Home Campus. Click here to register.
- Step by step instructions online registration process.
- Get a sports physical completed by a Licensed Medical Doctor (not a Chiropractor).
- Click here for the blank sports physical form.
- Turn in the completed sports physical form to the UMHS Athletic Office.
** Grades & Fines checked by the athletic office prior to each season to complete eligibility. Must have a minimum GPA of 2.0 to participate.
- Questions: UMHS Athletic 530-621-4003 ext. 4125
All members of school athletic teams must have accidental injury insurance that covers medical and hospital expenses.
If you don't have insurance or would like more information about the School Accident Insurance available, click here.