How to Register

2018-19 EDUHSD Course Directory  |  2018-19 School Calendar  |  2018-19 UMHS Course Request Forms
Use the following steps to guide yourself in registering a student to Union Mine High School. If you have any questions, please call the Counseling Office for help/clarification @ 530.621.4003 x4210
  1. Registration Form_(Type in form)
  2. Complete the Home Language Survey
  3. Complete the New Student Enrollment Information
  4. Fill out the Emergency Card Form
  5. Fill out the EDUHSD Computer User Agreement
  6. New/Transferring students fill out the Athletic Information form if interested in participating in sports.
  7. 2018-19 Athletic Registration Info and Blank Sports Physical Form.
  8. Call/contact registrar directly for an enrollment appointment at 530 344-8739 or email

2018-19 EDUHSD Course DirectoryGo To Top of Page

Click here for the 2018-19 Course Directory.