Welcome to the UMHS College & Career Center!

Welcome to the College & Career Center  |  College & Career Center News  |  Grade Level Information  |  College & Career Information  |  Websites

Welcome to the College & Career CenterGo To Top of Page

The UM College & Career Center (CCC) is open from 7:30 - 3:30, Monday through Friday.

 Come on by for college information, financial aid help, scholarships, community service opportunities, career planning, work permits, and more. 

Ms. Dewater, Career Guidance Specialist
530.621.4003 extension 4206

College & Career Center NewsGo To Top of Page

Grade Level InformationGo To Top of Page

 Freshmen  sophomores  Juniors  Seniors

College & Career InformationGo To Top of Page

 4-year college  Community College  College Tests  Financial Aid

 Scholarships  Careers  Military  Work/Permits


WebsitesGo To Top of Page